Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm A Druggie!

OK I do not have a drug problem! When I say druggie I'm referring to beauty products that drugstores carry, mass products. We all know (or may not know) that mass (drugstore) and prestige (department store) products are one in the same! Half of them are made in the same factories, the only difference is the price, brand, and service that you get. When I was younger I bought all of my products from drugstores, if Walgreens or CVS had it, I had it too! As I got older, I became fancy! I only wanted my beauty products to come from department stores! The more they cost the higher the quality...WRONG! It's all the same! So here are a few of my favorites that get me 'right' at a reasonable price!

Lash Stiletto Mascara by Maybelline, +/- $7 (my favorite lengthening mascara)

Skin Brightening Daily Scrub by Aveeno Naturals, $9

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, $3

Exact Eyelights by CoverGirl, $9

Infallible Never Fail Lip Gloss by L'Oreal, $9

Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline, $9

0 comments:

Post a Comment