Friday, July 23, 2010

The Best In Me!

I must say, I am very proud of the person that I have become. Many people cannot say that about themselves! I may not be proud of the person I was years ago, or of some of the things that I have done in the past, but it's called the past because I'm getting past it. Those things/people/thoughts/actions are no longer of importance in my life. I have a whole new outlook on life! Having respect for others means having respect for yourself. Karma is real, and she isn't a bad person! In fact, if you treat others the way you desire to be treated, Karma will be an absolute angel to you! We have all been 'young' once and chose to do things less than Holy, as long as who you WERE is not who you ARE and you are looking forward and not back, I applaud you!
I try to be as nice as I can be to people, no more bad attitudes (work in progress)
I like to see the good in people
I think/want the best for people in my life more than they will ever know
I am more in touch with who I am (work in progress)
I put my trust in HIM and I am more in touch & faithful with HIM


Below is a song that I believe EVERY person on this earth can relate to! It is called "The Best In Me" by gospel singer Marvin Sapp. He sings:

♫HE saw the best in me, when everyone else around could only see the worst in♫
♫HE's mine and I'm HIS, it doesn't matter what I did, HE only sees me for who I am♫

 At one point or another in our lives, we have been judged, by loved ones or total strangers. No matter what other people see in you HE can, and always will, see the best in you, even when you are at your absolute worst. Remember that! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment