Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Hair Regimen!


I have decided that I want to grow my hair even longer than it already is, therefore I need a new regimen to get me there! My hair is in pretty good shape in general but I'd like more length. I have noticed that since July of last year my length is not the same as in the below picture, so here is what I am going to be doing in addition to some of the things I already do to gain some more length. See previous hair posts here and there!




















July 2010                                                                                                  March 2011
I had some split ends that I HAD to get rid of!! (My hair was also just blow dried in the July picture so it looks a lot thicker, the March picture is flat ironed) My goal is to have my hair right above my tush, so I have about 6-8 inches to go!

Every six to eight weeks:
Apply a no-lye relaxer

Weekly:
Shampoo and deep condition
Co-wash (washing the hair with only conditioner)
Moisture and seal every other day (applying a moisturizer and sealing in the moisture with an oil)
Overnight hair masque

1 comments:

ChaunCharae' Burch said...

I'm excited to see an update girl ;-) My goal is bra strap length

Post a Comment